Rochester Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Attorney Fighting for Your Right to Fair Compensation
Experienced counsel serving injured clients in Rochester and the surrounding counties
Focusing on personal injury litigation, medical malpractice claims and healthcare licensing issues, the Law Office of Paul G. Barden, PLLC in Rochester provides responsive representation for clients throughout the area. As a former JAG officer with nearly 30 years of experience handling personal injury matters, I am a fierce advocate for those who have been hurt by a doctor’s negligence or suffered injuries in car collisions, falls on someone else’s property, truck wrecks and other types of accidents. I also offer reliable counsel to medical professionals facing disciplinary actions.
Respected attorney offers support for accident and medical malpractice victims
When it comes to your personal injury or medical malpractice case, it’s crucial to have skilled representation on your side in order to recover the maximum compensation you deserve. I have gained the trust of my clients who know me as:
- An experienced courtroom litigator — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability. You can be confident that I possess the depth of knowledge necessary to present effective courtroom arguments for clients who have suffered serious injuries, as well as for families who have lost loved ones and seek relief in wrongful death actions.
- A compassionate counselor — I understand that the aftermath of being injured in a car accident, slip and fall or bicycle accident can be a stressful time and I provide comprehensive support to clients every step of the way.
- An effective settlement negotiator — At my firm, I work diligently to secure a favorable outcome for your case, whether the result is achieved through litigation or negotiation.
Regardless of how challenging your legal matter is, I have the skills to give you a good chance of an adequate award or settlement.
Skillful representation for a wide range of personal injury cases
Your legal matter is important to me, and I give personal attention to every client. I am a trusted adviser and counselor for plaintiffs in a variety of negligence claims and offer proficient counsel for the following types of cases:
- Personal injury — I guide my clients through the legal process in various types of personal injury matters, including cases arising from auto accidents, wrongful deaths, pedestrian knockdowns, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and premises liability matters, such as slip and falls. My firm works to help them pursue the monetary recovery to which they’re entitled, especially if they’ve suffered serious harm, like a traumatic brain injury.
- Medical malpractice — I strive to help my clients who have been harmed by medical malpractice as a result of delayed diagnoses, prescription mistakes, or surgical errors obtain the maximum compensation available. I also handle cases involving birth injuries.
- Healthcare professional licensing — As a thorough representative for medical professionals, I work with those who are being investigated or prosecuted for professional misconduct and facing healthcare professional licensing issues.
I use a hands-on approach and develop a comprehensive strategy for every case to maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome.
Contact an accomplished Rochester personal injury attorney for a free consultation
The Law Office of Paul G. Barden, PLLC offers reliable representation for personal injury claims, medical malpractice cases and healthcare licensing matters throughout Western New York. Call 585-939-7796 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Rochester office.